Login | Register

SearchMembers FAQ

All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Post subject: Application - Ishaste/Ishasta
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:04 am 
Site Admin

Ishaste,

First, my apologies. I've been getting a lot of spam/bot posts lately and I've had to delete them. I think I inadvertently deleted your original post! that having been said, I have had a chance to hear back from Evil and Morgan. Both had great things to say about you and your wife. We'd very much like to invite you to join us and see what you think about our little operation.

You can pm Evil or Morgan for an invite the next time you and your wife are on. Let us know if you have any questions!

Looking forward to meeting you,
~ Erwynn.

Neverwinter - Cleric

Report this post
 Offline Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: Application - Ishaste/Ishasta
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:02 am 
AH Member

Majax: reposted the cached page, for history keeping and avoiding Isha to re-do it :)

Ishaste
Post subject: application : Ishaste
PostPosted: 20 Dec 2014, 19:12

Toon Information
1. Name of your character: Ishaste
2. Main Class (Ie: Blighter, Templar, etc): Abolisher
3. Subclasses and levels(Ie: 50 Vitalism, 47 Songcraft, etc):
* Battlecraft : 37
* Auramancy : 33
* Defence : 26

4. Current Gear for your Main Class : a level 30 craft plate armor
6. Can you Equip and use your subs if needed? I don't think I don't know how do that

Personal Information:
7. Age: 30
8. Time zone: GMT +1
9. Main Language: French
10. If English is not your primary language, can you speak and understand English? Yes (not everything but I think I can)
11. Where are you from? France (Lille)
12. On Average, how often do you play during the week? 3 or 4 hour a day
13. What is your home/family situation and how does that impact your play times? I'm single and I work when I want/ned cause I'm my own boss
14. Are you a solo or a social player? social, I never stay alone ^^

Generally
15. How did you hear about Ancient Heroes? I met Majax 2 weeks age and he told me about Ancient heroes.
16. How long have you been playing Archeage? 2 weeks and half
17. What other clans have you been in and on what server? noone
18. Do you have any other active toons and, if so, what level are the toons and what clans are they in? 2 for their garden but they don't have a clan
19. What do you do when you're not playing Archeage ? I work and I improve my horse riding
20. What other online games have you played and for how long?
- Dark age of camelot (2 years)
- Anarchy online (6 months)
- Eve online (5 years)
- GW and GW2 (1 year)
- World of warcraft (1 year)
- Firefall (2 year)
- and many other but I don't remember which one.

21. What sort of play style are you most interested in? PVE and trading
22. Would you attend clan events (ex. Dungeons, crafting nights, PvP, etc)? If I'm log and if I can help, of course ! ^^
23. Do you have any in game friends who would be willing to serve as a reference for you?
24. Do you have any RL friends that think yer crazy for playing Archeage? No, cause none of my friends know what is archeage.
25. Are you much of a forum poster/reader? What is your handle on the Archeage official forums? I think I never posted on archeage forum ... But I not forumphobic ^^
26. Many of us Use TeamSpeak3 (tm). We do not require it, but it is preferred, even if you just listen during clan raids, sieges, and etc. Can you be in TS3 during events? YES !
27. Do you understand that AH does not allow botting or the use of 3rd party programs to support game play? Yes !
28. Do you agree to refrain from botting or the use of 3rd party programs while in AH? Yes. I don't know what is a 3rd party programes but yes

P.S : I play archeage with my girlfriend, and if I like playing in the clan, she will apply to.

-------------------------------------------------
Erwynn
Post subject: Re: application : Ishaste
PostPosted: 22 Dec 2014, 00:39

Hi there! So nice to meet you. Give us a day or so to confirm your application with our clan leader, Poisee, and your referral, Majax.

Looking forward to chatting with you some more.

~ Erwynn

Neverwinter - Cleric

-------------------------------------------------
Evilmajia
Post subject: Re: application : Ishaste
PostPosted: 23 Dec 2014, 10:00

I've been talking with them for some 2 weeks now I believe, so far I've got only good feedback and impressions. They are a couple, Ishaste/Ishasta + Koraline/Koralinne I believe, with 4 8*8 on the other side of the road, first plateau.
They have given us notice when a 16*16 was coming free (we missed that one to some land-grabber, Kvarza or smth), then yesterday I grabbed another 8*8 just near them after their notice as well. I've been pming with them on daily basis, from pointed questions they had to more generic ones.

I understand they are also quite worried on how we are keeping the guild chests from people stealing, that's also why only one is coming to see first (they prefer to keep their lands for them right now to harvest their mats to increase their proficiencies), and if they feel OK with our functioning, the other toons may apply to join as well.

+1 for Ishaste (and Koraline in the future) from me
I know Ishaste is eager to join us and get a taste, and I believe both will fit just fine with us.

Also please note that like me in Greece, they in France have ISPs that use DHCP (dynamic IP attribution), that changes every few days or every time the modem is rebooted with a 30s time-off. That means that we may fall on IPs that have been generically banned by forum admin to prevent spam, thus have a harder forum access momentarily.
I know I'm working around this by logging from work, which always works and is a fixed IP, but since Isha is working from home, he can only reboot his modem and pray...

Also, they are impatient to join and taste the pleasure of the big family that we are, so I would like to see them guilded swiftly if possible, of course taking into consideration everyone's RL priorities and holidays, and the internal modalities we may have.

L2: Evilmajia, Othell GH/Cardinal
Alts: Sovoy, Sword Muse // Ghojax, Dominator/Dreadnought // Theijia, Cloud Breaker

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:46 pm 
AH Member

Invited to Archeage guild by Majax on 24 dec 2014.

L2: Evilmajia, Othell GH/Cardinal
Alts: Sovoy, Sword Muse // Ghojax, Dominator/Dreadnought // Theijia, Cloud Breaker

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:47 am 
Site Admin

Thanks, Maj.

Neverwinter - Cleric

Report this post