All times are UTC - 5 hours

It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Post subject: Archeage Application
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:07 am 
Toon Information
1. Name of your character: Allyonnia
2. Main Class (Ie: Blighter, Templar, etc): Darkrunner L51
3. Subclasses and levels(Ie: 50 Vitalism, 47 Songcraft, etc): Abolisher L51
4. Current Gear for your Main Class: In the process of farming/making obsidian armor
6. Can you Equip and use your subs if needed? No subs

Personal Information:
7. Age: 23
8. Time zone: Eastern
9. Main Language:
10. If English is not your primary language, can you speak and understand English? Yes.
11. Where are you from? East Coast USA
12. On Average, how often do you play during the week? Try to login once a day
13. What is your home/family situation and how does that impact your play times? Right now, I have to take care of my grandfather who turns 99 on Sunday, so I'm generally available in the evenings after he goes to bed.
14. Are you a solo or a social player? Solo mostly, but I'd like to be able to play socially. There are things I can't do by myself like dungeons and bosses.

Generally
15. How did you hear about Ancient Heroes? Archeage forum Salphira Guild list.
16. How long have you been playing Archeage? I've been playing for a couple of months on and off. By that, I've been pretty busy so I was on a hiatus for a long while and I'm now trying to slowly come back.
17. What other clans have you been in and on what server? I haven't been in any clans. I apply ingame on the guild thing, but so far, no luck. Salphira only.
18. Do you have any other active toons and, if so, what level are the toons and what clans are they in? No active toons.
19. What do you do when you're not playing Archeage? I'm helping to take care of my grandfather since he moved here two weeks ago.
20. What other online games have you played and for how long? I played Eudemons back in the late 2000's. I used to play with a friend from Australia, but we lost contact and I haven't played that game again. I was socially on Second Life for a while, just exploring and talking to people. Much different from Archeage, but still fun.
21. What sort of play style are you most interested in? Family. I'm looking for a group of people to be able to level up to 55 with, build things, play together and hopefully, explore other games with too. I can only play one game at a time. I'm a bit busy for toggling more than one game.
22. Would you attend clan events (ex. Dungeons, crafting nights, PvP, etc)? Yes. As often as I can. I haven't been able to do dungeons or world bosses, but I've killed mini bosses on my own. I haven't been able to PVP. I think I'd die automatically, so I'm working on getting and making obsidian armor so I can be better equipped to hopefully PVP in the future.
23. Do you have any in game friends who would be willing to serve as a reference for you? I haven't made any friends. I've been following quest lines instead. I haven't quite figured out how to talk to someone well enough that they're like, "ok, let's be friends". I do lack a good bit in the approaching others although I am friendly and I talk a lot.
24. Do you have any RL friends that think yer crazy for playing Archeage? My family. They don't understand why I stay glued to a computer game for so long.
25. Are you much of a forum poster/reader? What is your handle on the Archeage official forums?
26. Many of us Use TeamSpeak3 (tm). We do not require it, but it is preferred, even if you just listen during clan raids, sieges, and etc. Can you be in TS3 during events? I have TS3 downloaded. I have not used it. I'm much more used to Skype as an over the internet chatting, but I can learn.
27. Do you understand that AH does not allow botting or the use of 3rd party programs to support game play? Yes.
28. Do you agree to refrain from botting or the use of 3rd party programs while in AH? Yes.

Thank you for your consideration!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Archeage Application
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:57 am 
AH Member

Hi Allyonnia !

Thank you for your application, first of all :)
Not sure if your ingame name comes from the rare first name or from the flower, either way it's pretty and has a nice sound to it !

A recruitement officer will review your application and may ask some further questions before processing it further, although please give us some time, since it's middle of summer and most of us are on holidays or busy with family as well, the pace is kind of slow those days.

In the meantime, feel free to mail me (Majax) or add me as friend, and ask any questions that we may help you with, although I guess we won't meet often online, as I'm EU-based.
Other people that might play in your time-scale may be Erwynn, Poisee, MorganIronWolfe, Sugarmaple, Tavarath, Andronikos, Shadowhitez, although the ones I see logged more often lately are Tavarath and Shadowhitez...

Either way, have fun ingame !

L2: Evilmajia, Othell GH/Cardinal
Alts: Sovoy, Sword Muse // Ghojax, Dominator/Dreadnought // Theijia, Cloud Breaker

Report this post
 Offline Profile Send private message  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:58 pm 
Hi Majax,

I didn't know there was a flower named that! I just made it up! :) I'll definitely have to look it up now!

Thank you! I'll add you as a friend in game. Summer's pretty busy for me too, especially with my grandpa here now, so no worries. I look forward to hopefully meeting you and everyone else soon! Have fun!

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:31 pm 
I had been talking to some members of Jempire and Jempire accepted me into their guild. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be considered into Ancient Heroes! I hope to meet many of you soon at events! Have a great day and have fun! :)

Report this post